- He has been working as a physician in the Women’s Health Center and Assisted Reproductive Unit at American Hospital since 2002.
- He is a faculty member of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology at Koç University School of Medicine.
- Years in practice: 20
- Conducted thousands of IVF cycles, with a distinguished success rate
- Has close to 100 international publications to his name
- Clinical Interests: Clinical Assisted Reproduction, Reproductive Genetics, Laparoscopic and Hysteroscopic Surgery, Endometriosis and Polycystic Ovarian Disease.
|Medical Education||Hacettepe University School of Medicine||1993|
|Residency||Ankara University School of Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynaecology||1998|
|Associate Professor||Koç University School of Medicine||2013|